This is my first award here, gifted to me by a fellow Gemini girl Aphrodite. Congratulations to you for receiving it, dear, and thank you so much for nominating me. Please check out her colourful blog, Minute Tales, where you’ll find sweet beautiful posts living to her name and blog title 🙂 Currently, she’s entertaining everyone with a love story called Forbidden. And left us in an interesting cliff hanger 😉
So here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog page.
- Select 15 bloggers and nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, share seven things about yourself.
Here are seven facts about me:
- I nurture a desire to pet a dolphin or a killer whale one day. I love sea mammals so much and if an opportunity for whale watching comes my way, I will cling onto it like a lifeguard.
- I have an entire folder dedicated to images of random actors and actresses for each and every character in my book series. Every time I create a new person, an imagination of what their face looks like strikes my mind and I go Google searching on images or shutterstock to download the correct visage and label them. It’s crazy.
- I learn guitar by looking up YouTube tutorial videos for Taylor Swift songs. Nearly all evenings of the week witness my room hollering with the strumming rhythms from the black acoustic beauty and me singing along, with no botheration. And please don’t assume I’m a professional or something, I’m still at the beginner level 😀
- I still watch Disney movies, no matter how much I mature. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve watched Toy Story (all three), Bug’s Life, Finding Nemo (Can’t wait for Finding Dory this year!), Monster’s Inc., Lion King, Brother Bear, Tangled, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Aladdin … you get the idea 😛
- The maximum speed I dare myself to attain while driving my scooty is around thirty-five 😛 I yell at people for flying across the road when they have me as their passenger clinging to the bar behind for dear life, and ignore them when they are my passenger and tell me people can pass us on bicycles 😛
- I hate horror. Be it a book or movie, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I don’t know what part of it some people don’t understand since they find pleasure in stuffing me in the backseat of the car and then deposit me in a seat at the theatre where a gruesome ghost story unfolds on the big screen.
- I’m not a fan of serials but I love watching Mythological shows. Star Plus’ Mahabharat was aired twice on our Tamil channel, which I viewed without missing a single episode. Now I’m in love with Siya Ke Ram and have the Hotstar app at hand when I inevitably miss an episode.
So there they are 🙂
I should nominate fifteen bloggers but why only 15? I’m going to instead nominate every single person viewing this post 🙂 Everyone is unique in their own way and have different inspirations to spark.
Have a wonderful and successful day ahead.
Jai Shree Krishna
Lots of love,